Brockhampton with Much Fawley Parish Council
Parish Councillors are summoned to a virtual meeting of the Parish Council on Monday 27th April 2020 at 11.30am
“This virtual meeting is due to the lack of a suitable venue for holding public meetings as a result of closures due to the Covid 19 restrictions guidance.
The Parish Councillors will be making those decisions necessary for the on-going functioning of the Parish Council. Where these decisions would normally be made at a normal public attended Parish Council meeting, they will be displayed on the Parish Council notice board and website. Whenever retrospective ratification is necessary they will be made when the first public meeting of the Parish Council can be held.”
Public are invited to attend the meeting virtually and the time for parishioners’ questions will be limited to 10 mins in total.
Zoom link – https://zoom.us/j/92660063240?pwd=Rnc4Y0haSmdBTEZxbTBoTzVtM3hpQT09
A G E N D A
1) To Receive apologies for absence.
2) To receive declaration of interest and dispensation.
3 To approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 10th February 2020
4) To receive Ward Councillors report
5) Financial report-;
- a) Balances at Banks
- b) Spend against budgeted figure 2019/2020
6) To consider planning application. None received
7) Any Correspondence received are forwarded prior to the meeting.
8) Village Hall situation.
9) Invoices for payment listed below.
- Jeremy Moore £118.00 Lengthsman Jan – Mar
- L Yapp £252.34 Clerk salary Feb and March
- L Yapp £126.17 Clerk Salary April
- L Yapp Paid on behalf Native Creative £81.60 Training
10) To discuss furthering the parish needs survey and it’s distribution
11) Parish Council noticeboard. (The need to refurbish)
12 Annual Parish Meeting date (Postponed until May 2021)
13) Items for next meeting’s agenda