Minutes 24 September 2018

Members Present
Paul Scull (PS), Paul Stather-Hooper (PSH), John Hudson (JH)

Liz Parry-Jones (LPJ) Clerk

18/67 Election of Chairperson
PS had informed members that he no longer felt able to commit adequate time to the role of Chairperson and had resigned.
Resolved: to elect Paul Stather-Hooper as Chairperson
18/68 Election of Vice-chairperson
Resolved: to elect Paul Scull as Vice-chairperson
18/69 Apologies for Absence
Neil Parker
18/70 Declarations of Interest and Requests for Dispensations
18/71 Minutes of the Previous Meetings
Resolved: to correct a typographical error at 18/59 c. and to approve the Minutes of the meetings of 23rd July 2018 otherwise as drafted
18/72 Updates on Previous Action Points
All items to be covered under agenda items
18/73 Report for Ward Councillor
Cllr Durkin was not present; his latest monthly Ward Report had been sent to members prior to the meeting.
18/74 Representations from the Public
18/75 Defibrillator
No information had been received on the electrical works required for the installation of a defibrillator. This information to be obtained and considered at the next meeting.
18/76 Data Protection
Resolved: to adopt the Subject Access Request Form and Subject Access Advice Notes as drafted
18/77 Parish Council Summit
Resolved: PS and PSH to attend this summit
18/78 Finance
a. Current Financial Position
It was noted that the cashbook as at 31/08/2018 showed the following balances
Current Account NatWest £4,476.19
Current Account Co-Op £500.00
Deposit Account £1,121.44
The latest bank Statements as at 31/08/2018 showed the following balances
Current Account NatWest £4,476.19
Current Account Co-Op £500.00
Deposit Account Nat West £1,121.44
Copies of the Cashbook, a bank reconciliation and a comparison of actual payments and receipts v. budget 2018/19 had been sent to members prior to the meeting
It was noted that the donation to the CAB had not been made, Clerk to investigate whether local offices are still operating and how the donation could best be made to them. It was further noted that the Co-Op account had not ever been used and it was agreed that it served no useful purpose.
Resolved: to close the Co-Op bank account
b. Invoices and payments
Resolved: to approve the payments set out in the Payment Schedule
c. Payments Since the Last Meeting
18/79 Highways and Footpaths
a. Representation to Highways and Public Realm consultation
Resolved: no representation to be made at this time
b. Report on Highways and PRoW
JH reported
c. Lengthsman and P3 Scheme Guidance
The new guidance was noted
d. Pothole Reporting App
The new pothole reporting App available through the Herefordshire Council website was noted.
e. Lengthsman and P3 works
These works were identified: grips opposite 1 Ladyridge need clearing, salt bins to be churned prior to filling
f. Defects to be Reported.
Salt bins need re-filling, assumed that this will be done as part of BBLP schedule, Clerk to check.
18/80 Planning
a. New Applications
b. Recent Decisions by Herefordshire Council
18/81 Correspondence
All correspondence had been forwarded prior to the meeting.
18/82 Supporting Information
All supporting information was noted
18/83 Items for the Next Agenda
Budget and precept 2019/20

Payments Approved at the meeting 24th September 2018
Jeremy Moore, Lengthsman works (Jul & Aug) £118.00