Brockhampton with Much Fawley Parish Council
Parish Councillors are summoned to the Meeting of the Parish Council at Brockhampton Village Hall on Monday 9th December 2019 at 7.30pm
A G E N D A
1) To Receive apologies for absence.
2) To receive declaration of interest and dispensation.
3) To approve the minutes of the previous meeting held on the 21st October 2019
4) To elect a Vice Chairman
5) To receive representations from the public.
6) To receive Ward Councillors report.
7) Financial report-;
a) Balances at bank
b) Precept request to be discussed and agreed for 2020-2021
8) To consider planning application ( at an adjacent Parish)
The replacement of 2 existing unauthorised windows and retention of existing
193426, Caplor Farmhouse, Fownhope. utility room extension.
9) Co-option of Parish Councillor
10) To discuss working groups
a) PROW and footpaths,
11) Any Correspondence received is forwarded prior to the meeting.
12) Village Hall Business Parish Council / Community Involvement.
14) Invoices for payment listed below.
- Jeremy Moore (Lengthsman) £59.00
- William Dereham (IT correction) £105.00
- Eyelids Product (Web Site input) £30.00
- L Yapp (Clerk salary) £252.34
15) Items for next meeting’s agenda