Parish Councillors are summoned to a Virtual meeting of the Parish Council Monday 3rd August 7.30pm
1) To Receive apologies for absence.
2) To receive declaration of interest and dispensation.
3) a Chairman’s statement of aims.
b) Co-option of new Parish Councillor.
To consider amending the standing orders for BHWMFPC to enable voting by paper ballot, when deemed appropriate by full Council for co-option, e.g. during virtual meetings.
c) To Co-opt a new member onto the Parish Council to replace Cllr B Durkin.
4) To amend and approve the minutes of the previous Virtual meeting held on the 8th June 2020.
To acknowledge Cllr B Durkin’s resignation from the Parish Council also
adding thanks by the Vice Chairman ( BM) for Cllr Durkin’s contribution to reforming the Parish Council.
b) Amendment to item 5a, to confirm and acknowledge RW willingness to become the Parish PFO.
5) To receive representation from the public
6) To receive Ward Councillors report
7) To receive Financial report-;
a) Balances at Bank ,
b) Spend against budget summary.
8) To consider any planning applications.
Planning application, Mr P Clay 201786 Ladyridge Farm, Brockhampton.
single story garden room extension and terrace. Various external works
Including replacement windows alterations to chimneys and installation of rooflights
Proposed alterations to out buildings including raising the ridge line.
A New highways entrance.
9), Any Correspondence received are forwarded prior to the meeting.
10) Confirm appointment of the PFO.
11) Refurbishment of the Parish noticeboard.
12) Report on the AGM from the Parish Hall Liaison group.
15) Status of the Parish need survey.
16) Invoices for payment listed below.
17) Items for next meeting’s agenda.
Payments to be approved.
Herefordshire Council Non contested election cost £175.96
J Moore Lengthsman £118.00
Mrs L Yapp Salary & additional 3 hours £352.50
Mrs L Yapp Needs survey consumables £29.99